Very Rare – Large – 1:10 Scale. Very Good Condition.
Includes – Motorcycle, COA (Certificate of Athenticity), FM Display
The bike and display appear to be in very nice condition. They were showcased on display. They were examined carefully and the following points were noticed
- The bike displays very well and always draws praises and conversations;
- The FM display opens up easily and allows up close look at the bike;
- The display looks very good. There might be a few signs of aging. I didn’t see any obvious damage. Please zoom in.
- The bike had a small damage – it bumped against the back wall of the display and the handle and cord with gas lever got separated. See the last couple of pictures. As it was a clean separation, the bike was repaired easily with as a drop of superglue. When I display it, it is not noticeable.
- The tag has some creases, which is common.
- Minimal dusting cleaning would make this bike shine!
Please read Policies and Discounts Sections before ordering
Shipping with insurance, tracking and delivery confirmation is included.
US Only. Will not ship outside of US. Please contact me if you’d like to make special arrangements.
Local Pickup is offered. Zip code 19406.
This is an extremely delicate model with a lot of small parts. It is commonly known that Franklin Mint bikes are very fragile. The buyers are usually acceptable to the notion that a small repair might have to be performed. I will pack securely in bubble wrap and double box. However, further minimal damage could occur during the shipment or especially while unpacking. You may need to reattach or glue a wire or a small part. If you are looking for a perfect 100% bike, please be aware that I can only guarantee that it will be as described when it is packed and shipped. I accept no returns.
All sales are final. Refunds / Returns are not offered.