Standard Disclaimer for all FM Diecast Fragile Collectable: By purchasing you agree to the following – the product will be accepted by you in the condition it arrives. No Returns. If the package is missing or damaged, you will need to file a claim with the carrier. I will provide insurance information. If outer package is not damaged, insurance can not be claimed. You agree to keep item AS IS no matter what.
I am clearing my inventory of FM cars – Corvette, Chevy, VW, Ford, Cadillac …. Please examine list below (inventory changes frequently). Find the car (or cars) that you want and contact me. All cars are priced the same – $44 or $49. Shipping is extra $8.95 for 1st car and $4 for each additional car.
$44 (unless otherwise listed) cars:
- 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Fire Chief – Styrofoam, Tag
- 1916 Ford Model T Truck – Styrofoam, Tag
- 1955 Ford Fairline Crown Victoria – Tag
- 1954 Corvette – Tag
- 1968 Corvette – Carton Box, Styrofoam, Tag, No Top
- 1955 Danbury Mint Crown Vic Fairlane – nothing included
- 1953 Corvette – Styrofoam, Tag, Missing 1 Head lamp
$49 (unless otherwise listed) cars:
- 1949 Ford Custom Convertible- Styrofoam, Tag, COA (certificate of Authentication)
- 1999 Corvette – Styrofoam, Tag
- Ford Thunderbird – Carton Box, Styrofoam, Tag
- 1956 Corvette – Styrofoam, Tag, Rear Wheels not spinning
- Chevrolet Bel Air 1955 – Carton Box, Styrofoam, Tag, COA (certificate of Authentication)
- 1955 Ford Fairline Crown Victoria – Styrofoam, Tag
- 1997 Corvette – Carton Box, Styrofoam, Tag
- Danbury Mint Pontiac GTO 1965 – Carton Box, Styrofoam
- 1956 Chevrolet Bell Air Convertible Green – Styrofoam, Tag
- 1937 Cord 812 Phaeton Coupe – Carton Box, Styrofoam, Tag, Name Plate
Please examine the high resolution pictures closely for condition. Feel free to email me with any questions. I don’t see any obvious defects others than those I have highlighted, but there could be some I missed. Ask me if you need additional photos.
Will be insured and double boxed and bubble wrapped for better protection.
Please examine the high resolution pictures closely for condition. Feel free to email me with any questions. I don’t see any obvious defects other than those I have highlighted, but there could be some I missed. Ask me if you need additional photos. SOLD as IS. No Returns unless not as described.
This is an extremely delicate model with a lot of small parts. It is commonly known that Franklin Mint bikes & cars are very fragile. The buyers are usually acceptable to the notion that a small repair might have to be performed. I will pack securely in bubble wrap and carton box. However, further minimal damage could occur during the shipment or especially while unpacking. You may need to reattach or glue a wire or a small part. If you are looking for a perfect 100% bike/car, please be aware that I can only guarantee that it will be as described when it is packed and shipped. I accept no returns.
The asking price & acceptable offer reflects the above comments.
Shipped quickly with Tracking, Insurance and Confirmation. Pickup in King of Prussia Mall and you can examine it and also save on shipping.
All items are photographed before shipping.
All International buyers are responsible for the fees and charges incurred by their country
Please read Policies and Discounts Sections before ordering
Shipping with insurance, tracking and delivery confirmation is NOT included. CA, TX and other West-coast addresses may incur nominal surcharge.
US Only. Will not ship outside of US. Please contact me if you’d like to make special arrangements.
Local Pickup is offered. Zip code 19406.
All sales are final. Refunds / Returns are not offered.
There are no reviews yet.